Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Healthy Breakfast-Smoothie Bowl

These smoothie bowls aren't just healthy, but there tasty, colourful, fun to make and definitely instagram worthy!
 
What you'll need:
  • Banana
  • Frozen Berries
  • Almond Milk/Juice
  • Yogurt for thickening (optional)
  • Toppings e.g granola, chopped fruit, shredded coconut
  • Blender I used a nutri-bullet
Firstly, I put my frozen berries and banana in my nutri-bullet and then gradually added in my liquid, this can be almond milk, a type of juice, coconut water or just tap water, whatever you have or prefer. Remember, the smoothie is supposed to be a thick consistency, which you can eat with a spoon, so add yogurt to thicken if need be.
 
Next, pour your smoothie into a bowl and you can start decorating it, I used chopped banana, blueberries, granola, mixed berries, sunflower seeds, almonds and mixed goji berries.
 
Have fun creating your healthy smoothie bowls and make sure to show me any of your creations, my social media can be found in my contact page.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rosettie
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig