Thursday, August 25, 2016

Breakfast Attire @ GAIL'S

Last week my mum, brother, sister and I went brunching as per usual and I managed to get a few snaps of my outfit courtesy of my mother. I went with a comfy outfit for sure, consisting of my sisters t-shirt dress from Brandy Melville. Although I despise of their one size fits all label-they have some really cute and affordable pieces, mostly basics, but of a high quality. I then wore my classic denim jacket which I stole off my dad a few years ago from Levi's. I also had on a home made black chocker made from the scraps of an old t-shirt, and paired everything with black boots, mine are from Bershka-not that it matters as I didn't get a shot of them. And as for the breakfast, the thing everyone's waiting for-it was delicious. I ordered the French toast with a berry compote and maple syrup from Gail's in Dulwich Village. It's obviously a locals favourite as it's always busy, but I can see why. It has a range of fresh breads, pastries, cakes and lunches (even vegan options!!!) and the best hot chocolate going.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rosettie
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig