Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Worlds Most Powerful Facial

I've tried this facial a few times and it's nothing like anything I've tried before. Whilst it dries on your skin you can feel your skin pulsating. The mask is a clay which you can mix with water or raw apple cider vinegar and is 100% natural calcium bentonite clay. It is designed to deep cleanse your skin and remove impurities and oil from your pores. It is called Indian healing clay from the brand Aztec Secret.
  

Firstly, I use a plastic bowl (can be any non-metal bowl) to mix two parts clay to one part water, and I stir this until a paste is formed. At first it will appear lumpy, however you can add more liquid/clay to form a smooth consistency. 
  

Next, I paint it on to my face with a makeup brush until I have an even layer. Be careful and avoid contact with your eyes.

I then wait 15-20 minutes or until the mask is completely dry and then wash it off with warm water. If you have delicate skin I'd recommend leaving the mask on for around 10 minuets instead. 

As the mask is drying your skin will feel extremely tight and it will probably be hard to move your mouth. It is also normal for your eyes to look strange whilst the mask is drying, they are only like this because your skin is being pulled.

After you've removed the mask it is normal for your skin to be slightly red, and it would have returned back to normal within half an hour. 

You can use this mask for any area of the skin as an acne preventer, clay baths, foot soaks and for knee packs (chilled clay). 1lb of the clay will make 10-15 facials which you can use once a week.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rosettie
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig