Saturday, February 18, 2017

lush skincare, the good and the bad

Being a regular customer at lush, as you may be able to tell from the photos, I think I have been given the capability to tell people what to spend their money on and what not too. And no I'm not just being an activist for the fake vegan community-even though that is a major plus to these products- they're all about bunnies not money! My overall fave is herbalism and I've mentioned this product like 100 times already since 2014, but its so so good, as well as being so so messy, but I wonder whether that's just my incapability of keeping water in the sink. When I wash my face it's literally one of those neutrogena adverts. The product itself is a solid green formula which you need to mix with water to use to be able to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Its great for people with oily skin and with redness, as it strips blood vessels, or maybe it doesn't because that sounds inaccurate and scary, but its good for redness nevertheless. However, this may just be because green neutralises red and this whole product is an illusion, I guess you could buy it and find out.

 Angels on bare skin is similar to herbalism and I would recommend it for people with drier skin, as it was more gentle and less drying. However, if you have sensitive skin you can always add more water to make the product less harsh. Speaking of more gentle products aqua marina is soft on the skin, and has a more creamy consistency, but it does come with this random piece of seaweed on top, which I think kinda repels people from using it. Personally I didn't dislike this product but I didn't love it either, it doesn't really stand out for me and I honestly don't have much to say about it.

Another product I didn't really like was the grease lightening spot treatment, honestly this does nothing at all! However, if you are struggling with breakouts try visiting your doctor and getting the Duac topical cream-this honestly saved my skin, and although you have to be patient, it works (for my skin anyways). The eua roma water, although totally unnecessary, I really liked, as it smells really good and feels so refreshing and hydrating on the skin. I found after cleansing my face it reduced the tightness of my skin and stopped it from drying out. I then followed this product by the celestial moisturiser, which I really like because its really gentle and smooth and makes your skin feel really good. It leaves you with a dewy finish and soft, supple skin.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rosettie
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig